February 21, 2004

Double Date Night

K and I went out with the Woods' last night after Habitat.We went to the Inwood Theater and saw "In America." This has to be one of the best movies I've seen in a while. I have this hope that eventually noone will go to see the big Hollywood stuff and begin to appreciate what "true" artists have to say in Indie Films. The day may never come, but a boy can dream, can't he? Anyway, the film was great, along the same, if not better quality of "Whale Rider." Go see it.

Visas come in Monday via Fed-Ex. Woohoo! Turns out you have to take pics of yourself with your instruments if you want to make it through customs without being charged the tax of purchasing them there, so Kelly and I will be doing an extended photo session Tuesday night, posing wih our instruments like so much Glamour Shots. Also, we're bringing back stuff, so let me know if there's something you have been itching to have from Russia and I'll let you know if we can pick it up for you.



Also, Ben Pasley has finished the new EWC project called "Chair and Microphone." Go to Grassroots to pre-order it. It'll bless ya.

Now go have a good weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home