January 22, 2004

Reconsidering Reconsiderations

So, the week in Colorado...

Alowed for some settling in my insides about the things that have been swirling in my head. Things about the Body and the life of it. Things about structure and servanthood. Things about vision and change. Things about life and love.

Much edification and confirming of the direction God is moving me in regarding shepherding his kids. Much completion of ideas regarding purpose and the idea of not deeling guilty for not doing something I was never intended to do or being something I was never intended to be.

So here's to days to come, where God's dreams are played out in my reality.

Talked to Carl tonite about beginning a 6 week discipling intensive at his place on Lake Texoma. I'm eager to see what comes of it. Especially since the discussion at The Thought Blender has taken off. Here's to fleshing out God's heart for the Family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home