January 05, 2004

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

Welcome to my new year.

Mars will move out of the building in April to homes. (We've learned that each move is almost like starting from scratch.)

Dave stepped down as elder/pastor last nite for a time of personal and family renewal. I am now the lone elder (grins) with one "elder in training" walking with me.

Kelly and I go to Houston tomorrow to get her Passport (4 hrs there, a few hours at the Passport office, 4 hrs home.) Woohoo! Visas are next. Russia, here we come.

It is exciting to see how God has prepared the path for us over the last year for this exact spot. It will be interesting to see how we maneuver the waters from the way we have been doing "church" to the next phase of what God has for us.

I see God raising up teachers. I see God raising up hearts to share the Gospel. I see God solidifying a family.

Lord, make us a healthy family.

Oh, Berry's back! Woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home